You are in Group 6 of the LIFT study!
What should I expect with Group 6? This is 1 of 8 versions of the LIFT program that differ slightly from each other on 3 factors:
- Introduction: You are in the app introduction group. This means that this web page and the LIFT app will guide you in getting started.
- Dose: You are in the regular dose group. This means that we would recommend you do the short guided meditation at least once a day.
- Response to your symptoms: You are in the team help group. If your symptoms either remain really severe or start to get worse over time, Tina Gremore (a study team member; see photo below) will give you a brief call. The purpose of this short call is to find ways to use the LIFT program for your specific challenges. Important: if your symptoms are either low or improving, we won’t call you.
How do I get started with the LIFT app? We have three great resources (video, booklet, Quickstart card) available by clicking here.
What are the KEY things I need to do in the LIFT study each week–and day?
The LIFT program lasts for only 1 month. It only takes <10 minutes a day!
- Step 1: At the beginning of each week, watch a video. The short video will explain what you will be doing–and how the LIFT program will help.
- Step 2: Each day, do the short guided meditation by playing the audio file.
- Step 3: At the end of each week, do a short Weekly Check-In survey. It only takes 1 minute.
What if I have questions? Always feel free to contact us. We are here to help you.