You are in Group 8 of the LIFT study!
What should I expect with Group 8? This is 1 of 8 versions of the LIFT program that differ slightly from each other on 3 factors:
- Introduction: You are in the app introduction group. This means that this web page and the LIFT app will guide you in getting started.
- Dose: You are in the regular dose group. This means that we would recommend you do the short guided meditation at least once a day.
- Response to your symptoms: You are in the app help group. If your symptoms either remain really severe or start to get worse over time, the LIFT app will give you personalized feedback on new ways to use the program. Important: if you are having really serious symptoms, please let us know (see contact information below).
How do I get started with the LIFT app? We have three great resources (video, booklet, Quickstart card) available by clicking here.
What are the KEY things I need to do in the LIFT study each week–and day?
The LIFT program lasts for only 1 month. It only takes <10 minutes a day!
- Step 1: At the beginning of each week, watch a video. The short video will explain what you will be doing–and how the LIFT program will help.
- Step 2: Each day, do the short guided meditation by playing the audio file.
- Step 3: At the end of each week, do a short Weekly Check-In survey. It only takes 1 minute.
What if I have questions? Always feel free to contact us. We are here to help you.